We can help with your dental emergencies in the
Yes - We’re open, and seeing patients for emergencies right now.
(some restrictions apply, but we’ll do our best to see everyone that needs help)
Many dental offices are closed. Emergency rooms and urgent care centers may become overburdened with COVID-related medical needs, and medical supplies are limited. We aim to offer the Portland area real time emergency dental services during this COVID-19 crisis.
Free Initial Video Consultations:
We are offering free initial consultations on a video based call so patients can sepak with our doctor from the comfort of their home.
Accept Most Insurances:
We take and bill most insurances so we can provide you with the care need at the cost you can afford.
Same Day Appointments:
We have a dedicated phone line we’re using to ensure patients can reach us to schedule an appointment. We can likely speak with you today.
Dental Emergencies We Can Help With:
- Tooth pains
- Mouth pain
- Broken / chipped teeth
- Unable to eat or chew
- And much more. Just ask and we’ll let you know
How We’ll Keep You Safe At Our Office
Here at Centerport Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, we make a commitment to our patients to provide them with the greatest care possible, while also protecting their safety during these challenging times. These are precautions we’ve put in place today:
- Video based initial consultations - Emergency patients can have an initial video call with our doctor to determine best next steps from the comfort of their home.
- We’re only seeing one patient at a time
- We’re having patients wait in their vehicle or in a designated place that doesn’t group people together
- We’re immediately checking for symptoms before starting any treatment or bringing anyone inside
- We’re changing our gloves, equipment and anything that comes into contact with a patient after each use
- We’re following the CDC best practices to ensure patients and staff remain safe
We are fully prepared to provide you with the highest quality emergency dental care treatment. Give us a call today at 503-773-6989.
Why Choose Centerport Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry Today
- Same day care for emergencies
- Free initial consultation for emergencies
- Video based initial consultation: speak with our team from the comfort of your home, while staying safe, ensuring we can help and being respectful of your time
- We treat all ages and can help treat kids
- We accept most insurances and bill insurance
Meet Your Portland Emergency Dentist
D R . B E N J A M I N W A N G
I love what I do and I am passionate about helping people realize their potential and dreams. Dentistry is a vehicle that helps me deliver my passion. Since receiving my Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in 2003, I have been fortunate to continue my advanced trainings from some of the best in the world. I have completed hundreds of hours in continuing education in cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry, including the prestigious Kois Center, gIDE academy and Scottsdale Center for Dentistry.
It has been wonderful to call Portland home after experiencing different parts of the country which include Philadelphia, San Francisco, Davis and Fresno. We find Portland to be a community with generous, warm, family-focused and spirited people.
I am blessed with 3 healthy and beautiful children with my wife who is an amazing mom and an equally amazing pediatric dentist. They are the driving force in my life, to do good, grow, expand and reach for what’s possible.
Outside of work, I enjoy traveling, exploring new places and meeting new people. Running is another great passion of mine and now I have my first marathon under my belt and am looking forward to the next and many more!